VA-381

 Virginia State Route 381 is a road that goes from the south end of I-381 to US 11E, US 19, and US 421 at the VA-TN State Line in Bristol. The route is a southern state route extension of I-381.

**NOTICE: The page for I-381 and VA-381 has been split into two separate pages. You can visit the I-381 standalone page HERE.**

VA-381 Shield

The Route Path:

VA-381 starts at an intersection with the south end of I-381 and Keys Street/Church Street in the City of Bristol. The route heads south, losing freeway status and passing by numerous buildings at it approaches downtown.

Shortly after, VA-381 approaches an intersection with US 11, US 19, and US 421. The route continues south on a concurrency with the routes, getting closer to downtown, before reaching the VA-TN State Line at an intersection with State Street. VA-381 meets its southern end here.

My Experiences:

I have never been on VA-381.

Popular Routes