VA-110

 Virginia State Route 110 is a road that goes from I-66 in Arlington to I-395 and US 1 southeast of The Pentagon. The route connects I-66 to I-395 and Alexandria.

VA-110 Shield

The Route Path:

VA-110 starts at an interchange with I-66 near Arlington County's Rosslyn District. The route heads south, almost immediately passing under US 50. After this, VA-110 passes by Arlington National Cemetery before eventually having an interchange with VA-27, which provides access to VA-244/

From here, the route curves southeast, passing to the northeast of The Pentagon, shortly before dipping south. Shortly after, VA-110 reaches its south end at an interchange with I-395 and US 1, with the physical road itself continuing south as US 1, going all the way south to Richmond as the same road.

My Experiences:

I have only been on VA-110 once, with that one time on the route having me clinch it in its entirety on my April 21, 2024 Trip to Washington, DC.

Popular Routes