VA-406

 Virginia State Route 406 is a road that goes from VA-337 in the North Meadow Brook neighborhood of Norfolk to I-564 just west of I-64 and US 460. Known better as Terminal Boulevard, the route connects I-564 and the southern part of Naval Station Norfolk.

VA-406 Shield

The Route Path:

VA-406 starts at an intersection with VA-337 in the North Meadow Brook neighborhood of Norfolk. The route heads east as a 4-lane divided highway, eventually having an intersection with Diven Street.

VA-406 continues east from the intersection, before having an intersection with Ruthven Road. Shortly after this intersection, the route curves northeast and reaches its eastern terminus at a ramp for East I-564 and I-64 just west of the I-564/I-64/US 460 interchange.

My Experiences:

I have never been on VA-406.

Popular Routes