VA-90

 Virginia State Route 90 is a primary route that goes from I-81 just north of Rural Retreat, to SR-616 and SR-749 in Rural Retreat. The road is oddly signed as east to west, despite going north to south its whole distance.


VA-90 Shield.

The Route Path:

VA-90 starts at a diamond interchange with I-81 in rural Wythe County. The route goes south from here, immediately entering the town limits of Rural Retreat, before intersecting US 11. After the intersection, VA-90 continues to head south, approaching the downtown.

The route heads south through the center of town, but ends at an intersection with SR-616 and SR-749, just before the railroad that cuts through the town. The road continues as secondary routes past both ends.

My Experiences:

The closest I have been to being on VA-90 was on I-81 passing through their interchange, where VA-90 ends at.

Popular Routes