VA-107

 Virginia State Route 107 is a road that goes from VA-91 in Saltville to I-81 in Chillhowie. The route connects the two towns and is the main connection to Saltville from I-81 SB.

VA-107 Shield

The Route Path:

VA-107 starts at an intersection with VA-91 in the town of Saltville. The route heads southeast through the eastern part of the town, before curving a few times and heading southeast again. VA-107 leaves Saltville shortly after.

The route continues southeast, passing by a small neighborhood, and passing through Lyons Gap. After almost 3 miles, VA-107 enters the town of Chillhowie. In the town, the route intersects US 11, right before crossing the Middle Fork Holston River and meeting its southern end at a diamond interchange with I-81.

My Experiences:

I have never been on VA-107. However, I have passed over its southern end on I-81 numerous times.

Popular Routes